- I really like my son.
- I really like my daughter-in-law.
- She knits.
- He doesn't mind walking long distances.
- He walks really fast and I'm shorter than he is.
- A lot shorter.
- They read.
- Charlottesville is a nice place to live.
- They have a cute dog.
- Our dogs get along.
- She invited me to her knitting group.
- Her knitting friends are lively and lovely.
- Thomas Jefferson knew how to pick a building site.
- He walked all over town with me on a self-guided walking tour.
- My son, not Thomas Jefferson.
- Thomas Jefferson is dead now.
- The Spice Diva is a nice woman.
- I sleep on their couch when I visit alone.
- It used to be my couch.
- Feast is an awesome place to eat and shop.
- I still get a little weepy when I leave.
- Privately, in the car.
- On my day of being a tourist, I logged THIS MANY steps on my Fitbit:
- It was great.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
I spent a few days last week visiting my oldest son and his wife in Charlottesville, Virginia. I had a wonderful time...