Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Week Down

Well, nearly a week. But that's on top of two weeks already this month! Tricksey viruses.

One afternoon I read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and enjoyed the story and the creepy pictures...

I ordered these Harmony needle tips in a size 4 from KnitPicks
because they are pointy and will work well with my yarn from Wolles Yarn Creations in these beautiful colors...
and I ate lots of these...
and began knitting a pair of fingerless gloves and baby booties. Last night in a burst of ambition I spent a few hours in my sewing room, and started a cargo skirt from a length of very nice fast drying/sunblock fabric. This friend (I know, how great is she?)
Photo, Jacob Wallace
has suggested that a similar style might be nice for climbing, so I'm thinking of designing one with that in mind.

I also discovered that being sick in bed with this
is much better than being sick in bed without it.

No comments: