Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Morning

I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING! Ha, how's that?

Everyone else just left to do a few different things - they are going to bike through Glenwood Canyon, downhill/paved trail and then do an alpine slide. They were supposed to go caving - real caving, with a guide and crawling through small places, but it fell through because of scheduling. They might go into the main cave, which wouldn't be quite as exciting as getting dirty and crawling around, but still cool.

I, on the other hand, need some quiet time. A vacation from the vacation. I am going to do some yoga, get something to eat in the village, and perhaps take the gondola to the top to just spend a few hours reading and relaxing. You know, in the cool mountain air. As opposed to the humid swampy air I'll be returning to in 24 hours. Or the air conditioned air actually, since I won't spend anytime outside in such yucky weather!

No comments: