Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Coincidence

Today I was in Wegmans grocery store, in the natural food section, to be precise. I noticed the shoes on a lady standing near me, and they were pretty cool, so of course I asked her about them. She loves them, they are made by J-41, and she gave me details on them. I looked them up on Zappos and they are pretty close to this, if not exactly it:


Her pair was vegan. At any rate, we chatted, went our separate ways, and I checked out. In the parking lot I noticed, parked next to my car, an identical car to mine. Parked right next to mine. With Obama/Biden stickers. And a Vermont sticker. I like Obama/Biden and I like Vermont. So guess who was in it? That's right. The shoe lady. We like the same shoes, we like the same car. Coincidence? I think not.

I'll bet she knits.

No comments: