Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gotta love a good brunch!

The Be Hungry Brunch for eight people, in honor of my Aunt Stella and Uncle Jim visiting from out of state, was a lovely way to spend a Sunday morning cooking and a few hours of the afternoon enjoying the food and guests.
Publishing the menu on my Facebook page was the final straw that brought DD home from school for the day. I think it was the chocolate croissants.
 If you've every "made" mint water, have you found it's the first pitcher to go?
A little slice of the table...
Waffles were made in the room, on the server, which was really handy. 
An interesting cook's note: For the first time, I boiled the potatoes for a few minutes before draining and preparing for roasting. They were quite good and had a very crispy exterior. I'll do that again.

1 comment:

DS1SO said...

:( Chocolate croissants, I want to eat you for breakfast every day.